Be an Interviewer for Talking Tech: Women & Girls in ICT interview series. In support of the Girls in ICT Day and of the EQUALS Global Partnership for Gender Equality in the Digital Age, the ITU, UN ICC and the Office of the UN Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth are collaborating on a two-year-long series of online interviews by girls and young women in technology in conversation with women in technology that are leaders and/or further on in their careers.
The objectives include to:
- Interest and inspire girls and younger women with information about a range of ICT careers that can be had and the diverse paths in them
- Bring before a broader audience more role model women in tech and share information about their career journeys and work - Collect advice from women in tech on how to successfully navigate a career in tech
- Offer more diverse examples of how ICT is being used to support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals and other UN goals
- Showcase initiatives that are working with girls and/or women to support them in ICT studies or ICT careers.
- Build relationships between girls/young women and women in tech.
- Provide girls/young women in tech with a leadership opportunity to represent and promote a girl in tech organization with which they are involved and/or tell some of their own journey in tech and, of course, to be an interviewer.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
The International Telecommunications Union (ITU) is looking for young female volunteers studying STEM or pursuing Tech-related careers to be an interviewer for the Talking Tech: Girls and Women in ICT series. The volunteer would interview women in technology that are leaders and/or further on in their careers on Zoom. Talking Tech: Girls and Women in ICT is a series of online interviews by girls and young women in technology in conversation with women in technology that are leaders and/or further on in their careers, organized by the ITU, UN ICC, the Office of the Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth. Each interview/conversation is between a girl or young woman in tech and a woman in tech further in her career and should generally not last more than 30 minutes. The interviews are recorded on Zoom (not live) and will be edited and posted to the EQUALS YouTube channel.
We aim for the interviews to be conversations, which means that young interviewers will be asked questions in return. We thus aim to shed the light on the experiences of our younger participants! The interviews are conducted in English or other languages (with subtitles) as long as the girl / young woman and woman in tech speak the same language. This opportunity is non-discriminatory and inclusive.