Communications Assistant at Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF). Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization. Primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Job offer: Executive Chef at Coraval Business Services Limited
- Job offer: Digital Marketing Officer at PROSELL Consulting
- FairMoney Nigeria is recruiting a Product Manager – POS
- Offre d’emploi: COGENI S.A Recrute des enleveurs
- Offre d’emploi: community manager chez GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY IN AFRICA (GTA) – CM
- The communications intern will work closely with the Comms Specialist and Programs department to develop quality and visually appealing communications to promote the NSSF brand image.
- Support social media content creation and utilize social media to promote campaigns, reports, and analysis.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Communications Assistant at Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) job Minimum Qualifications
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree
- Vital digital & communication skills
- Excellent social media brand management.
Method of Application
Please email your resume, cover letter, and your earliest possible start date to [email protected] before the 10th of June, 2022. In the subject line, please write “Web Developer Internship 2022” OR Communications Internship 2022 OR Fundraising Internship 2022 OR Finance Officer 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.