Customer Service Officer at Compugeen Africa. Compugeen Africa is recruiting in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria.
- As Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for interacting with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our products and services within planned timelines, scope and with high quality.
- You will also be responsible for resolving possible issues our customers may face while using our products or services.
- Ultimately, you will work with a team of smart professionals to give our customers a positively memorable experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Resolve complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and alternatives and ensure resolution within a given timeframe.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the approved methods/tools.
- Communicate complex issues to appropriate service owners or departments to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Effectively manage calls (incoming and outgoing).
- Identify and assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Ensure all information management systems are constantly updated and accurate.
- Keeping records of interactions with customers, processing accounts and file documents of customers.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Record all enquiries and complaints of customers.
- Capture and disseminate business and technical information.
- Create and manage customer database.
- Undertake Customer and Product Surveys.
- Prepare and submit reports on a weekly basis.
Customer Service Officer at Compugeen Africa Job Requirements
- A minimum of a B.Sc. / HND / BA degree is a must.
- Other higher/ relevant qualifications (s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience in a similar role is a must.
- Previous experience in the fintech industry will be a very strong advantage.
- Call/contact centre experience will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Computer Proficiency is a must, most especially in Office suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook &PowerPoint).
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent reporting skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Good customer service orientation
- Solid organizational skills, multitasking and time management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV addressed to the “HR Department” via: [email protected] using the “REF: 0601 and Customer Service Officer” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.