Job offer in Nigeria: Executive Assistant at Maxima Integrated Media in Gbagada, Lagos.
- Support the MD, to ensure that the company goals and objectives are accomplished and that operations run smoothly.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Help MD manage output, workflow and office deadlines.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage the process of calling for a briefing on behalf of the MD from start to finish to ensure that he is fully prepared for all engagements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Work in all departments of the company as assigned by the MD
- Other duties assigned by MD
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Minimum of First Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Finance, or any relevant field. A degree in law would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.