Frutta Juice and Services Job Recruitment for Account Receivable Officer in Lagos, Nigeria. Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited – Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Limited is committed to the manufacture of a wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigerian standards and delight our consumers’ expectations.
We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safety technologies under hygienic conditions. Passionate about the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using the hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 ML.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Ensuring prompt and accurate billing of customers’ invoices. Securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies and assisting payable when the need arises.
- Accurate registration of customers
- Prompt and Timely billing and posting of invoices
- Booking of rebate, van support and open market sales representative payout
- Raising of credit notes return to stock and damaged goods in transit
- Prepare receivables report
- Reconciliation of customers' account
- Booking of prepayments
- Sharing of statements with customers as advised by my Line Manager.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
Frutta Juice and Services Job Recruitment for Account Receivable Officer - Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Membership in ICAN or ACCA (in-view) is added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Account Receivables
- Experience in Food and Beverages Manufacturing or FMCG Industry
- A strong experience in modern trade accounting and relationships with major key accounts such as Shoprite, Sparetc. is mandatory
- Good working knowledge of SAP and OMS is relevant to the position
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other co-workers and external customers.
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations.
- Strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
26th August 2022.