Good Neighbors Cameroon is recruiting 04 volunteers
Good Neighbors Cameroon is recruiting 04 volunteers in its sponsorship department, Yaoundé, Cameroun. Ref No.: GNCMR-OL-HO/RCMT-VOL-2022-06-02.
Under the supervision of the Sponsorship Service Department of Good Neighbors Cameroon
- Place: Good Neighbors Cameroon, Head Office (Bastos, Yaoundé)
Offer open to all interested candidates :
Good Neighbors Cameroon, an international NGO working in humanitarian and community development, is launching a recruitment notice for (04) volunteers within the Sponsorship Service Department to offer young people without experience a training opportunity.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Qualifications required :
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree ;
- Be able to read, write and speak French or English fluently ;
- Be punctual, courteous, tactful and able to communicate sympathetically ;
- Be available and not have any professional and/or personal commitments that could hinder the smooth running of the tasks given within the Organization ;
- Computer skills, and a background in community development or child sponsorship are an asset ;
- Applicant must have at least 18 and not more than 25 years of age ;
- Applicants must comply with the internal rules of the Organization.
How to apply:Write a cover letter specifying the department you applied for ;
- Produce Curriculum Vitae (CV) ;
- Provide contacts of persons attesting abilities and good character of the applicant ;
- Attach the highest diploma and, if possible, any other document that could justify any background in community development.
N.B.: The application must be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Country Director of Good Neighbors Cameroon and hand-delivered at the Mbalmayo offices located at Mbalmayo next to the government school of Obeck.
Deadline for receipt of applications: Wednesday 15 June 2022 at 17:00
Expected date of the interview: Thursday 23 June 2022
Expected starting date of the volunteer work: is Monday 04 July 2022.
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.