Full-time Job opportunity: ICT Engineer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited in Lagos, Nigeria
- Meeting with the IT manager and/or Director of Business operations to discuss system needs.
- Installing computer hardware, software, and networking high-level security systems.
- Troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- Filing monthly reports for the IT Manager.
- Troubleshoot/analyze computer systems to identify and eliminate performance bugs and hardware malfunction
- Oversee the maintenance, repair or replacement of computer units or other technological components
- Develop software and programs to meet the IT needs of a company
- Communicate with clients/suppliers to identify requirements
- Run quality checks on systems to ensure optimal and efficient performance
- Ensure the security of IT database by performing backups and updating security protocol
- Oversee the training of junior IT engineers and other IT staff to improve job skills and work efficiency
- Design new information and network support systems to enhance IT operations
- Conduct inspections to ensure IT systems and equipment are operational
- Install and configure IT systems such as local area networks and wide area networks
- Provide advice and recommendations to management on processes and techniques required for improved work operations
- Collaborate with programmers, developers, and designers to achieve set objectives
- Design and implement processes for ensuring efficient IT operations for the company
- Conduct surveys and research to identify areas that require improvement and ways to achieve the desired improvement.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Should have telecom background.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd September 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.