Job offer: Accounting Assistant at SIMS Nigeria Limited in Omole, Ajah, Festac – Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo.
- To process cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system.
- To balance the cash register, record purchases, process returns and scan items for sale.
- Job offer: Executive Chef at Coraval Business Services Limited
- Job offer: Digital Marketing Officer at PROSELL Consulting
- FairMoney Nigeria is recruiting a Product Manager – POS
- Offre d’emploi: COGENI S.A Recrute des enleveurs
- Offre d’emploi: community manager chez GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY IN AFRICA (GTA) – CM
- To process sales transactions.
- To collect cash, checks and credit card payments from customers.
- To issue receipts to customers.
- To reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts.
- To maintain transaction records and prepare reports of the transaction report.
- To process returns and exchanges in line with policy.
- To maintain a clean and tidy checkout area.
- To stay up to date on promotions, advertisements and product information.
- To maintain cash control over the register drawer and verify amounts are correct.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Qualification: Degree level, a Higher Degree and professional qualification.
- 3 years of cognate experience
- Very good oral and written communication
- Deep attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good mathematical and computing skills.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2022.
Apply for job
Was this article helpful?