Job offer: Ambassador's Assistant. The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Yaoundé is looking for a competent and dynamic individual to serve as a full-time Ambassador’s Assistant. This position is based in Yaoundé, Cameroon.
The candidate should be a fast start with a short learning curve; have the ability to thrive in a high-intensity, fast-paced and inter-cultural environment, and provide workable solutions to complex problems; have advanced knowledge of written and spoken English and French, and Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint). Priority shall be given to candidates with much professional experience in the position.
Duties of full-Time Ambassador’s Assistant:
- Assisting the Ambassador;
- Writing and editing the Ambassador’s letters and public remarks;
- Writing news reviews;
- Organization of work plan, audiences and trips;
- External and internal translation and interpretation;
- Documentation services and Agenda management;
- Have a mastery of procedures in Yaoundé city’s institutions.
- Essential Requirement: At least a University degree in Bilingual Letters, English, Translation, Communication or any related fields.
Job offer: Ambassador's Assistant - Application Process:
Those interested in this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, CV, diploma, transcript, one passport-size photograph and at least two references (personal and/or professional) on or before Date: July 10, 2022. Kindly forward all application materials to:
Chief Administrative Officer
Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Cameroon
P.O. Box 13286 Yaounde – Cameroon
Tel: (+237) 222203891, 222204127 / E-mail: [email protected]
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.
Was this article helpful?