Job offer: Brokerage Admin Assistant at United Parcel Service (UPS) in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day.
- know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
- Assists raters and team leads in routine tasks. Enter data into customers’ files, and gather and send documents.
- Assist in clerical tasks: information gathering, documentation, photocopying, faxing, splitting, etc
- Performs data entry/scanning.
- Completes the first screen of B3 (customers’ files), opens LVS, etc.
- Assists raters in general office duties: reports, forms, claims, etc.
- Answers phone calls from partners and other offices.
- Operates scanning station for imaging.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to read spreadsheets, extract information in Excel format, and communicate findings to the management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and promote a positive work environment.
Application Closing Date
Apply for job
Was this article helpful?