Job offer: Business Relationship Manager at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We’re currently looking for Business Relationship Manager on a full-time permanent basis. This position sits within the Market department, based in our Lagos, Nigeria office.
- The Business Relationships Manager is accountable for building and developing high-impact relationships with universities and learning providers leading to strong recruitment, progression, retention and education outcomes in line with ACCA’s growth and brand objectives.
Reporting to the Lead, Business Development on a day-to-day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Contributes to the development of engagement plans for education partnerships in order to deliver agreed on KPIs and outcomes
- Identifies and progresses opportunities to grow ACCA’s business through education partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition
- Using agreed criteria, identify and proposes target universities and/or learning providers based on an understanding of the potential contribution
- Works with relevant internal stakeholders to develop and deliver a plan of business development activity for designated education partners
- Understands economic and market trends, education sector developments, competitor activities and ACCA’s product and service offering
- Reports regularly on progress through the appropriate reporting mechanisms
- Actively supports the wider work of the local market and contributes to the improvement of local procedures and systems
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Degree with relevant Post graduate qualifications would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in business development and relationship management ideally in an education environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with experience in sales, brand management and marketing
- In-depth understanding of the financial education and skills landscape
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term, high-quality, trusted relationships up to and including board level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to plan and organise work to meet stretching targets
- A global perspective – the experience of working in or with an international organisation.
- We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your well-being and so have designed our benefits to give you the power to do so.
- Our core benefits include medical cover, life assurance and long-term disability cover.
- We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial well-being tool called Nudge, to our employees.