Job offer: Call Center Agent at Interra Networks Limited in Abuja, Nigeria.
- We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, providing accurate information, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide an appropriate solution to complaints
- Research every issue and provide accurate information
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Requirements and Skills
- High School Degree
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft packages.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Must have a good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Yoruba).
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Should be able to work Mondays to Sundays as the need arises.
- Stress tolerance.
Apply for job
Was this article helpful?