Job offer: Delight Officer at Sterling Bank Plc in the North, South West and Lagos.
- As a Delight Officer, you will be responsible for creating an amazing experience for customers and ensuring prompt resolution of complaints and inquiries.
- We are looking for an ideal candidate who is customer-focused and service-oriented. Someone who is value driven because we are not just creating products, we are solving problems. In this role, your people skill is essential. Do you get along with people and naturally build relationships? Then you are our ideal candidate. Bonus point, if you love helping others.
- As the Delight Officer, you are a proud ambassador of the Alt Bank and you exemplify this in your interactions with customers.
- You will be responsible for onboarding customers on the Alt Bank’s products and services as well as providing support to them under the leadership of the Store Manager.
- The Alt Bank is a home for builders like yourself so we are looking for people who can identify problems and provide creative ways to improve our processes and service delivery.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- You have strong people skills and a knack for solving problems
- Bonus points if you are a great listener, empathetic, and emotionally intelligent
- Your ability to identify customer’s needs is an advantage
- You are keen on learning about Alt Bank products and you are comfortable selling
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- You are a creative thinker
- You are flexible, manage your time exceptionally well, and are organized
- Customer focused and service-oriented
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy learning new things
- You are a self-starter, very productive, and result-oriented
- You’re passionate about the Alt Bank vision and eager to share this vision with others
- You are agile and adaptable
- You can deliver exceptional service
- Good attention to detail
- Creative thinking.
What’s In It For You And More?
- At the very core of our business are our people. We are committed to investing in our people to ensure they are their best selves, do great work and live fulfilling lives outside of work.
- Robust reward package
- Health and wellness benefits
- Annual vacation
- Flexible work options
- A continuous learning environment and training to ensure that you are successful in your role
- An environment of growth (Internal mobility and professional growth)
- An amazing work culture for builders like yourself.
Application Closing Date
30th October 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: