Job offer: Engineer Trainee at Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Company in the Demsa Local Government, Adamawa Nigeria.
H&W Rice Company Limited is a leading company with the drive to create quality local substitutes to imported rice products in Nigeria. Established as a vertically integrated producer of high-quality whole grain parboiled rice, strives to ensure the finest, export-quality products for our local and international customers.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- We are searching for passionate graduates to join our team as Engineer Trainees in our rice milling company.
- The Engineer Trainee will work under the guidance of a manager or supervisor and should be willing to learn about rice milling, gain practical experience and be able to share suggestions on existing methods.
- The Engineer Trainee should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of their comfort zone.
- Willing to learn about rice milling equipment operations, equipment maintenance and general operations of rice milling procedures across all units in the plant.
- Work closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Adopt health and safety practices.
- Submit to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Complete all tasks set by the supervisor and assist wherever possible.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure
Job offer: Engineer Trainee at Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Company - Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of a second-class lower degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of work experience
- Should be at least 28 years old.
- Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.