Job offer: Entry Level Accountant at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co. in Lagos, Nigeria
- Our client seeks to recruit a result-oriented individual with a distinguished career to fill the vacant Accountant position.
- The Accountant is to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Available for Immediate resumption.
- Age 25 – 32 years.
Application Closing Date
28th August 2022.
Monday; 29th August 2022.