Job offer: Head of Retail & Sales at AmaZuma. Location: Abule Egba, Lagos.
- The Area Manager is responsible for optimal operation of retail outlets, improved housekeeping, relationship management, sales, station trading account management in the sales area as well as developing and execution of plans to meet set targets in volume and margin in the retail outlets, commercial customers, and third party customers in the sales area.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Driving improved housekeeping and service standards in all retail outlets to enhance brand strength and customer perception
- Selling Ama-Zuma’s products through company retail outlets and to third party customers and ensuring prompt collection of cash while ensuring each customer remains within the approved credit terms.
- Effectively manage retail outlet station managers and other retail customers to achieve the set objectives for the sales area.
- Ensure that the assets of the Company in the outlets are optimally utilized to guarantee maximum returns on investment
- Drive established Health & Safety practices and ensure enforcement at the station.
- Ensure availability of accurate and complete documentation for all business operations
- Provide market feedback on the sales area’s business environment and competitor activities to drive optimal decision-making.
- Develop, review and execute approved sales plans for the business activities in the sales area.
- Conduct an audit of wet stock and dry stock for all customers as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the continued profitability and growth of the business from each station or customer account.
- Relationship management of government agencies, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.
- Ensure all operating licenses and permits are obtained and are up-to-date.
- Monitor competitor’s activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities
- Station Managers
- Station Supervisors
- Station Attendants
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree.
- 8 – 10 years work experience.
- Organizational Design, Structure and Culture
- Budgeting & Budget Management
- Conflict Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Cost Management and control
- Strategic Human Resource
- Stakeholders and Social Responsibility
- Planning & Organization
- Values and Ethics
- Partnering and Customer Service
- Stress Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills Word, Excel, Powerpoint and outlook.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Head of Retail & Sales” as the subject of the mail.