Job offer: Head of Sales and Partnership at Flex Finance in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Our organization is looking to hire a passionate and hardworking candidate to work with us as a Head of Sales and Partnerships.
- As a Head of Sales, you will be responsible for building and supervising the entire sales team. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing full-proof sales strategies. Moreover, you should be making sure the sales targets are achieved accordingly.
- In addition, prior work experience as a Head of Sales and Partnership or a similar role in the Sales department will be an added advantage for the candidate. You should have an excellent understanding of sales tracking.
- To succeed in this job, you should have good communication skills and the ability to demonstrate outstanding leadership skills. You should also possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- If you can help our organization drive excellent sales results, then do get in touch. We would love to have a word with you.
- We are looking for a talented individual passionate about driving the fintech industry in Africa.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building, managing and leading high-performing B2B sales teams to sell Flex Finance.
- You will be responsible for strategy development and execution, sales team performance and growth.
- We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual full of ideas with contacts in Accounting firms and other Business organizations to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Setting sales targets and ensuring sales goals are met.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan that helps achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Developing a strategic sales plan and policies.
- Communicate the value proposition of our products and services via presentations and proposals effectively.
- Delegating individual sales targets to the sales team.
- Preparing effective sales models to enhance the sales funnel.
- Ensuring monthly/yearly sales targets are met.
- Monitoring performance of Sales Team members.
- Providing excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Building a good relationship with the clients.
- Preparing and presenting sales reports.
- Researching and reviewing competitor product offerings.
- Motivating and encouraging the sales team.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals under the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven work experience (at least five years ) as a Head of Sales or a similar role in the Sales industry.
- Sound knowledge in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research.
- Experience in CRM tools, such as Pipedrive.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Free lunch and snacks
- Annual company retreat
- Good compensation
- Friendly workplace
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Health and dental plan
- Knowledge allowance.
Application Closing Date
Job offer: Head of Sales and Partnership at Flex Finance in Lagos, Nigeria - How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- This Position is for Immediate Hiring
- Send links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.