Job offer: Learning and Development Specialist at Egbin Power Plc
Job offer: Learning and Development Specialist at Egbin Power Plc in Lagos, Nigeria.
- To assist in the design & delivery, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of staff’s learning and developmental needs.
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of all in-house training and keeping up-to-date on all legislation impacting the company’s training obligations, responding to training issues and questions from staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Provide administrative support during in-house training and learning and development programmes
- Organize the resources required to perform training sessions
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees
- Keeping up to date with changes to laws and legislation and providing regular updates to the departments affected
- Continual refinement of training programs and course material based on best practices and feedback from others
- Monitoring and tracking training attendance at both in-house training and external locations
- Provide accurate administration and record keeping for all training programmes
- Handle and provide critical support for all training activities.
- Responsible for I.T.F renditions and reimbursement; act as the operational interface between I.T.F and the finance team.
- Analyze staff training requirements, you will take into account their functional area, developmental need and competency framework and respond to their training request in a timely manner
- Liaise with the team leads and HOD and Technical L&D to build training plans and advise team heads on the most suitable training approaches
- Schedule the best courses and vendors.
- Maintain and administer the training scheduling system and training spreadsheet annually.
- Collating data and reporting on attendance, feedback and training cost, to ensure data is accurate and up to date, to allow management to make strategic business decisions
- Assist in designing the training and development programmes, including producing the training materials for in-house training.
- Ensure that all statutory training requirements are met.
- Development and delivery of effective induction programmes for IT students and Youth Service Corp members.
Education and Work Experience
First Degree or it's equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline
- Professional qualification in HR Management is a MUST
- Three (3) – five (5) years post-N.Y.S.C relevant experience in a training environment
- Must be knowledgeable about the workings of I.T.F.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate the ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Possess a can-do attitude, able to find creative solutions to training challenges.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple deliverables and training requests.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with experience in other business systems.
- Experience in training administration or customer-facing position adopting a customer-first approach in meeting staff training expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, you can articulate clearly what is expected or required of trainers and partners.
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail, you respond to staff in a professional manner.
- A logical and structured approach is required to manage a busy training inbox, filing, responding and tracking partner training requests.
- Excellent time management.
- Enthusiastic and embrace change.
- Must be assertive and approachable.
Click here for more information
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply for job