Job offer: Mathematics Teachers. DEWEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES (DISAS) is hiring Mathematics Teachers with Science backgrounds.
Missions / Responsabilités / Activités
Under the supervision of the Head of Curricular Affairs, the Head of Primary and the Head of Mathematics and Science Department, the Mathematics Teacher will have the following responsibilities.
- Teaching Mathematics and Science skills to Primary Learners
- Prepare program and session plans
- Deliver sessions to learners
- Develop creative and innovative Mathematics and Science activities and Projects to engage all learners
- Assess and evaluate the learners
- Provide feedback on students’ progress to all stakeholders
- Plan and participate in parent-teacher conferences
- Attend all staff meetings and staff development programs
- Participate in all co-curricular activities of the school
Compétences / Exigences / Qualités
An ideal candidate should have.
- A Bachelor of Education in curriculum studies and Mathematics / Teaching Certificates / Teaching Accreditations
- At least two years of teaching experience in primary education
- An experience in international education is a plus
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to use digital learning tools
- An understanding of cultural differences
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
Profil du candidate
» Niveau d’expérience: Expérimenté
» Années d’expérience: Entre 1 an et 3 ans
Candidates will need to submit their CVs.