Job offer: Principal Statistical Programmer – Global BIOS at IQVIA in Lagos, Nigeria. Global BIOS at IQVIA is recruiting for the post of Principal statistical programmer.
Job Title: Principal Statistical Programmer – Global BIOS
Reference ID: R1303251
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Join us on our exciting journey!
- The Global Biostatistics (Data Sciences, Safety & Medical) team at IQVIA are experienced in submissions for all major regions; working together with key groups such as Global Regulatory Affairs, Safety, Project and Data Management, and Medical Writing, to drive efficiency and accountability.
- We have one of the largest Biostatistics departments within the industry of around 1,100+ staff, to which we engage the full range of industry-leading resources and expertise spanning all study phases and therapeutic areas.
- Due to continued growth, we are seeking new brave minds to join our award-winning and innovative department. You will have the opportunity to work globally and across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- IQVIA Biostatistics helps interpret and draw inferences from data collected on patients as they progress through a clinical trial and serves as the bridge between data capture and reporting.
Apply Also for: Learning and Development Specialist at Egbin Power Plc
- As a Statistical Programming Scientist/Principal, you will be given access to cutting-edge, in-house technology and opportunities to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Thanks to our development opportunities and mentoring at all levels, you will be able to progress your long-term career in the direction you choose.
- You will also provide advanced technical expertise to develop process methodology for the department to meet internal and external clients’ needs, across complex projects and studies.
- This involves planning and coordinating the development of integrated programming solutions, serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs.
- You will provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex projects or client requirements.
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 7+ years’ Statistical Programming experience within the Life-Science Industry
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro language
- Advanced knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as CDISC/ADaM/SDTM)
- From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
What is in it for You?
- Global Exposure
- Variety of therapeutic areas
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Access to cutting-edge in-house technology
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
- Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
- Enjoy what you do.
Application Closing Date