Job offer: Product Specialist at Infinion Technologies
Job offer: Product Specialist at Infinion Technologies in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We are recruiting a Product Specialist who will be responsbile for the business management of the product development lifecycle and the planning and monitoring required for the deployment of world-class standard products.
- The product specialist will provide product vision and leadership for all other roles involved in the product lifecycle and ensure the product supports the company’s strategy and goals.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Create Business plan and MRD
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the use of INFINION solutions and adjacent market
- Coordinate end-to-end processes (service delivery, service assurance and billing) impacting product life cycle with potential and drive to identify continuous improvement in processes
- Develop a long-term product strategy/ roadmap
- Work with the R&D team to identify improvements for new and existing products
- Work with Technical Services teams by providing application and technical expertise
- Work within the product development team, to assist in managing products through the new product development process
- Engage operations and marketing functions to facilitate product introductions on-time and to specification
- Support of new product commercialization activities (focus on packaging reviews and approvals) product related sales support
- Develop and implement optimized processes for new product commercialization
- Drive innovation projects through the process to commercialization in the INFINION business.
- Develop and implement optimized processes and tools to more effectively and efficiently support the entire INFINION sales organization as it relates to product attributes, usage profiles, quality, and any other non-price related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Economics, Computer Science, Project Management, or a related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Certifications from reputable product management associations desirable
- Minimum of 3 years product and/ or cognate experience in the technology industry in same or a similar role. Has direct experience managing employees of a project team, ensuring efficient use of resources
- Experience managing sales, pre-sales and solution training for inside team and partners
- Direct field experience working with enterprise and key accounts
- Direct field experience in pre-sales or sales of technology products and services.
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Has basic or good knowledge of best practices and how own area of expertise integrates with others
- Ability to develop and recommend new and/or modified operating policies that enhance the impact and profitability of assigned developments
- Has a good judgement and sound knowledge of various technical alternatives and their impact
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize workload in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficient in MS office software
- Works quickly and is able to assist other team members where appropriate. Works independently.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills, strong problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.