Job offer: Quality Control Officer, SPAR at Artee Group in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Quality control plays a significant role in ensuring the products you consume are safe and up to the standards set by the company and the government.
- Quality control officers must have cutting-edge analytical skills, the ability to identify problems in products, a keen eye for details and consistent study on quality-related issues. If a product fails to meet the quality standards, then it impacts the business sales and customer satisfaction levels as well.
Job Description & Functions
- Ensure Product Compliance.
- Implement and Monitor Quality Assurance System.
- Ensure personnel hygiene and Zero risk of food contamination
- Record and Report Issues.
- Total compliance to food and food equipment-related SOPs.
- Reject all products that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the food prepared.
- Monitor the production phase at various levels.
- Prepare the store according to the standard SOPs for routine checks by government agencies (SON, NAFDAC etc.).
Skills and Qualifications
- Product testing – quality control specialists need a solid understanding of product testing, along with a firm grasp of best practices for the testing product.
- Understand the production processes – it’s also helpful for quality control specialists to have some familiarity with production processes so they can contribute to error reduction and process enhancements.
- Communication skills – effective communication is also vital in this role, allowing quality control specialists to inform cooks, bakers and kitchen personnel about defects and production delays.
- Assessment and analysis – this role requires significant attention to detail, particularly in terms of assessing a product’s quality and analyzing recurring manufacturing errors or defects.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Real-time experience in the same domain is preferred.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.