Job offer: Reefer (Refrigeration) Technician at Vendease in Lagos, Nigeria. Vendease is recruiting Reefer in Lagos Nigeria.
- Job Title: Reefer (Refrigeration) Technician
- Location: Lagos
- Experience Level: Mid-Level
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced reefer technician to join our technical team.
- As a reefer technician, you will be responsible for processing and completing work orders, servicing, preparing and installing new reefer systems, troubleshooting mechanical failures, and performing equipment maintenance.
- You may also be required to advise on equipment upgrades and alternate cooling units.
- To ensure success as a reefer technician, you should have advanced knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems, good mechanical skills, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
APPLY ALSO FOR: Head of Sales and Partnership at Flex Finance in Lagos, Nigeria
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Processing and completing work orders.
- Manage, troubleshoot and repair reefers
- Ordering equipment supplies, repair modules, and sundries for the order.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Installing climate control systems, refrigeration units, and beverage equipment.
- Observing and testing newly installed systems.
- Troubleshooting refrigeration equipment failures.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Replacing worn seals, outer shells, and worn-out motors.
- Informing management of repair costs and alternate cooling options.
- Must have at least a Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Previous experience as a refrigeration/reefer technician.
- In-depth HVAC Knowledge
- Braising and soldering skills.
- Knowledge of local building codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Advanced mechanical and diagnostic skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment.
Application Closing Date