Job offer: Senior Consultant, Management Consulting at IQVIA in Lagos, Nigeria.
ob Title: Senior Consultant, Management Consulting
Reference ID: R1315717
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Senior Consultant will take on a variety of roles that focus primarily on the following core areas: business development, client/project leadership, offering development, and operational leadership roles.
- He/she will engage with the whole healthcare ecosystem in Nigeria (Pharmaceuticals and medical devices local affiliates, healthcare providers, public health organizations, foundations, Governments, Development funds, NGOs…) to drive IQVIA Management Consulting in areas such as go-to-market models, market assessments, strategic market reviews, forecasts, pricing studies, market access strategies, due diligence, multi-channel engagement strategy, etc.
- He/she supports and advises companies and organizations in the health sector in their strategic thinking, in identifying new growth levers, setting up new services and redefining their organization in a more agile and competitive manner.
- Responsible for the implementation of projects from business development to delivery, the Senior Consultant will drive the implementation of the solution imagined by addressing the customer’s question with the support of a team of consultants.
Lead Business Development activities:
- Build IQVIA's presence and reputation as a trusted adviser in Healthcare
- Develop clients mapping and corresponding strategy
- Identify and engage key decision-makers, influencers, stakeholders and networks (from operational stakeholders to Regional GMs and global decision makers) in each account
- Leverage internal IQVIA expertise across all practices and all regions (e.g., Global/Headquarter key account managers, etc)
- Identify and address client needs:
- Structure ambiguous problems / define the problem statements and take actions to solve them
- Lead and supervise the preparation of data/indicators/interview guides and analysis grids
- Drive analysis and synthesis of results execution
- Craft recommendations
- Present results to clients
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
RECOMMENDED JOB OFFER: Principal Statistical Programmer – Global BIOS at IQVIA
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, preferred
- 5-8 years of related experience in consulting and/or life sciences industry
- Possesses solid project management, client influencing and relationship-building skills
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life science industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life science industry
- Excellent presentation, communication and client-influencing skills
- Has established network and referral contacts
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within the Management Consulting practice.
Application Closing Date