Job offer: Senior Engineer BSS at 9mobile Nigeria. 9mobile Nigeria is recruiting a Senior Engineer BSS in Lagos, NG.
- Monitor and manage BSS site construction activities from start up to commissioning/acceptance in assigned region. End to End Delivery.
- Microwave and Fibre transmission deployment.
- 3G, LTE, 5G deployment
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Organise and plan site implementation activities with TI and site build vendors.
- Supervise the end-to-end deployment process of target BSS sites and ensure strict adherence to 9Mobile processes and procedures
- Carry out technical site survey of new and existing BSS sites in line with 9Mobile deployment processes
- Conducting other test [CHP, THP, integrity tests] as may be required for a good quality greenfield and colocation site.
- Supervise the Telecom installation teams during feeder and antenna line verification test(VSWR, DTF,).
- Provide the documentation and information on sites deployed in assigned regions (radio, core, and transmission)
- In-house site deployment activities.
- Deployment of Enterprise Network infrastructure and services.
- Supervision of Optic Fiber installations and related activities.
- Identify risks and provide solutions to ensure timely delivery of site deployment.
- Work with vendors to resolve any issues that may cause delay on site and escalate where necessary for quick resolution
- Prepare status reports on vendor activities, gather data, and provide up to date reports on all BSS sites under build and send to the regional RAN rollout Manager.
- Monitor and highlight potential blockings in the BOQ which could lead to delays during implementation.
- Ensure compliance of rollout implementation activities with relevant Legal & Environmental Regulatory requirements in line with EMTS Environmental Management System.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are adhered to by contractors/vendors.
- Extensive travels across various regions/locations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, RAN Rollout
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of four(4) years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Engineering Installation
- Project management principles
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date