Job offer: Senior Engineer, Data Centre M & E at 9mobile Nigeria. He will Manage and oversee the Data Centre power and cooling infrastructure, space/power allocation and equipment (DGs, UPS, HVAC, rectifiers and power controls).
- Supervise and maintain power and cooling equipment at Data Centre, IT rooms and all other equipment: (AC/DC system, Fire suppression system, HVAC and other passive infrastructure)
- Implement all preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- Monitor all power and cooling consumption and capacity utilization
- Coordinate new installations in the Data Centre according to power budget and design specification.
- Ensure Data Centre power and floor space is optimised and manage BMS at the Data Centre
- Update technical documentation, drawings and operational logs pertaining to equipment and maintenance activities.
- Monitor diesel levels/ consumption and ensure refills as and when necessary.
- Monitor utility power utilization and accurate records of all M and E equipment in the Data Centre.
- Liaise with maintenance contractors and vendors, and prepare monthly reports on their activities for manager, M & E Data Centre’s attention.
- Conduct and supervise and record, hourly and daily routine/physical inspection of all network element/nodes to ascertain their functionality at the DC/MGW
- Conduct end to end AC & DC power backup fall back test for network resilience
- Identify SPOF and communicate to your line manager for immediate attention and resolution
- Carry out routine audit and facilitate risk assessment of DC, MGW and BSC sites.
- Advise Manager, M& E Data Centre on cost saving initiatives in the DC environment
- Perform other duties a directed by Manager, M & E Data Centre
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of four (4) years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Electrical and Mechanical Systems Maintenance & Repair
- Electrical and Mechanical system planning & dimensioning
- Power and Network Equipment Installation & Audit
- Environmental monitoring system
- Vendor management
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date