Job offer: Team Lead, Data Analytics at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Full-time Job offer: Team Lead, Data Analytics at First Bank of Nigeria Limited in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Responsible for the creation of new data sciences capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will influence improvement of the business’s performance by enabling informed decision making
- Designs and launches innovative and complex analytic models, utilizing a blend of contemporary and traditional data mining techniques, which can be applied to both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Proactively works with Chief Data Officer, various departmental heads and line executives across the business to provide advanced analytic data modeling systems.
- Leads the development of big data capabilities and utilization as well as the coordination of cross-functional analytic initiatives.
- Responsible for playing the role of leading innovation through data science within the business and, as such, defines how the business creates additional value through the utilization of its data assets and analytics.
- Manages the junior data scientists and analytics associate and oversees all activities ensuring alignment with departmental and business-wide vision and strategies.
- Build the business’s data science talent needs through role definition, recruitment, and development of a team of data scientists that will jointly move the business’s agenda forward.
- Continuously improve the Bank’s data analysis model, creating industry-leading performance through the leveraging of new and creative data-sources, and employing the latest in machine learning.
- Scopes, designs, and implements machine-learning models to support the business’s numerous initiatives and programs with a view of achieving overall objectives and targets.
- Matches and optimizes algorithms that are fundamental to the business’s products/services identifying better matches that will ultimately improve the consumer experiences.
- Tracks business’s performance against data analysis model and monitor trends in key business KPIs, providing valuable insights to relevant departments for overall business performance improvement.
- Takes initiative and conducts exploratory data analyses and experimental designs, which will help the business to better understand trends and behavior within these markets and settle on the most suitable strategies to drive success and achievements of goals and targets.
- Other duties as may be delegated by Chief Data Officer.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Minimum Education: Degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
- Advanced degrees are an advantage.
- Minimum experience – 7 years as a data scientist.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2022 (11:38 AM)
Apply for job
Was this article helpful?