Job offer: Territory Sales Manager at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plcin Lagos, Nigeria. Job Requisition ID: JR000374. The candidate must be willing to work in the Lagos region of Nigeria.
Why does the job exist?
- Work with the Dealers/ sales team to deliver agreed business objectives within assigned territory.
- Zonal Managers / Key Accounts Manager/ Regional Commercial Manager
- Return on Investment
- Customer Satisfaction
- Turn Around Time
- Strategic Alliances with different institutions.
- The key outputs of the job
- List in priority order if possible, typically 8 – 10
- NOT a task list
- Any requirement for organizing & planning including own work and the allocation of resources
- Typical decisions made and if they are advisory or directly responsible for the outcome
- Achieve agreed business objectives/KPIs for the territory (Sell in, sell out, Focus Category, NPD listing and promotions)
- Achieve sales drivers’ objectives for the territory viz (Distribution, Visibility, Price and Promotion)
- Managing territories with the potential to deliver a minimum of 1B per annum
- Plan to deliver customer-based and territory-based agreed sales (NIV and Category) targets periodically and ensure an MoM and YoY growth
- Analyse and review distributors’ performance against agreed KPIs
- Work with the ZM to develop JBP of customers in assigned territory
- Ensure bi-weekly stock-taking in other to protect company resources
- Tracking of distributor performance payments (including posting and matching), monthly account reconciliation/signing off, repayment plans linked to capability development
- Ensure collection of an outstanding debt within stipulated time frame and accompanying same with sell-in of depleted SKUs
- Adherence to monthly journey plan for customers’ contact and engagement
- Ensure compliance to retail operating standards in all showrooms
- Organize and coordinate activities of floor sales merchandizers
- Implement strict credit control for Key distributors and ensure purchases are done within approved credit limit
- Accountable for POS materials and other sales driving materials deployed to territory through monitoring to ensure safe keeping and optimal use
CHECK ALSO: Job offer: Driver at Terrag Inn
Key Performance Indicators:
- Target vs. Actual monthly/yearly performance (sell-out,e, KPIs Timely and quality of execution of trade and marketing
- Activities in assigned territory)
- Implementation of Territory Coverage Strategy Achievement of Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price/promotion targets.
Job offer: Territory Sales Manager at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc - Internal & External Relationships:
- Identify the most significant ones
- Attach a preferred suppliers list if available
- Detail which networks the job holder will be part of e.g., finance, category
- Zonal Managers
- Marketing/Sales/Channel/Supply Chain/Finance/HR team
- PZ Marketing & Sales network.
Job offer: Territory Sales Manager at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc - Qualifications
- First Degree in any discipline
- Computer Literacy.
Experiences: (What experience brings success to this role)
- 1 – 2 years experience in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs.
- Direct experience of PZ Cussons Way of selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (QDVP), Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Experience in an electrical related company is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed:
- List any qualifications required to do the job
- Be specific about the experience needed
- Focus on type of experience not the time served
Knowledge: (What does the person need to know)
- Good knowledge of business objectives and priorities.
- An experienced driver with a valid license
- Knowledge of Field Sales Management and Market Intelligence.
- PZ Cussons Leadership competencies- BEST values.
Functional or Technical / Business Skills: (What can the holder do)
- Commercial Acumen: Emerging
- Customer Management: Emerging
- Negotiation Skills: Emerging
- In Market Execution: Emerging
- Selling Skills: Emerging
- Sales Drivers: Emerging
- Channel Strategy: Emerging
- Communication/Interpersonal skills: Developed
- IT Skills: Developed.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Explain any special features or context in which the job operates
- Detail any language or mobility requirements.
Application Closing Date