Management Trainee Program at Human Capital Partners (HCP). Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria. The Group existed as the Executive Selection unit within Arthur Andersen Nigeria and in 2002, became KPMG Nigeria’s Executive Selection & Training Services Group. The practice was established as an independent entity in July 2011. Human Capital Partners is a member of the International People Services Network, a network of independent but collaborating ex-KPMG firms operating globally and is registered with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, The Nigerian Institute of Training and Development, and the Centre for Management Development (CMD) Lagos, Nigeria.
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN A DEVELOPMENT FINANCE INSTITUTION. Unleash your full potentials
Our client is a foremost Development Finance Institution, with a mandate to promote socio-economic development in Nigeria.
In building for the future, our client is offering exciting career starts to fresh graduates, through its Management Trainee Programme – designed to build a strategic talent pool and raise a new generation of leaders for the organisation and the nation at large. Through strategic mentoring and intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with the skills required to make the seamless transition into the business environment and positively impact society.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Explore a rewarding opportunity to fulfil your potential.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in the following disciplines:
- Business Admin
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Information and Communications Technology
- Other Social Sciences
- Maximum age of 26 years old (maximum of 28 years for Law and master’s degree holders).
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
- No prior work experience.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity, and a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
All applications must be received no later than Friday, 24 June 2022.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested and qualified? Apply via the link in the apply section below