Office Administrator at CMW Properties
Office Administrator at CMW Properties 2022. CMW PROPERTIES LTD is a Nigeria based real estate company providing exclusive services to smart investors. We are into mass property acquisition, we exclusively offer great deals to investors, especially bulk buyers, this we do at a highly discounted rate. We offer lands with 100% instant appreciation, that is we offer Lands and Houses at 50% less than the prevailing market price however our investors must buy a minimum of ten plots.
Objectives of this Role
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Ensure general management of the office, overseeing operational efficiency, and effective communications.
- Facilitation of all office functions and services
- Attend to customers and realtors
- Maintain petty cashbook
- Prepare documentation.
- Warmly greet visitors to our facility; answer and direct phone calls promptly.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Assist with billing by preparing and sending invoices; maintain client databases.
- Update spreadsheets.
- Schedule and track meetings and appointments.
- Administrative experience
- BSc/HND/OND in any discipline
- Candidate must live within Ajah/Sangotedo Lagos Axis.
- Must be a Female
- Must be less than 30yrs of Age
- Must be ready to resume work immediately
- Must be a fast learner and ready to learn real estate investment
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Solid interpersonal skills
Office Administrator at CMW Properties Preferred Qualifications
- Previous success in office management
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
How to apply
To apply, use the apply button below to head to the job offer platform.
Apply for job