Job offer in Nigeria 2022. Office Assistant/Receptionist at Powerpal Ltd. Powerpal Ltd is a renewable energy company led by young professionals. We operate with a lean, young, open, and vibrant culture and are looking to add an Office Assistant to join our growing team.
Our company is looking for an office assistant who would be responsible for handling the daily administrative and clerical operations of the company.
Our ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional with a great personality and strong communication skills. Prior clerical, some computer experience (MS Word/Excel), and strong attention to detail required. Basic bookkeeping ability would be advantageous.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Provide visitors/clients with information and direct them accordingly
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Basic bookkeeping
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Help organize and keep clean the office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
QUALIFICATIONS: Office Assistant/Receptionist at Powerpal Ltd
- BSc/HND/OND or its Equivalent
- Relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment