Fixed Term Job offer: Program Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Borno State.
- The Program Officer will work under the supervision of the Senior Program Advisor to provide programmatic and management support for the efficient implementation of the COVID-19 G-Vax project.
- He/she will coordinate with internal teams and partners to monitor program activities in relation to the workplan and notify the STL of progress towards meeting timelines.
- The Program Officer will be assigned to tasks related to the implementation of project activities, including coordinating technical assistance, supporting the deployment of assessments and surveys, and organizing workshops and special events.
- S/he will be responsible for providing timely weekly and monthly reporting of intervention activities to the State Team Lead.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- B.Sc / BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 4-6 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or M.Sc /M.A in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 3-5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and database management.
Application Closing Date
29th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.