Offre d'emploi au Cameroun: Recherche de 02 volontaires en administration et finances. Recherche de 02 volontaires en administration et finances.
Ref No. GNCMR-OL-HO/RCMT-VOL-2022-06-03
Job Title: Volunteer
Under the supervision of the Administrative and Financial Department of Good Neighbors Cameroon
Place: Good Neighbors Cameroon, Head Office (Bastos, Yaoundé)
Offer open to all interested candidates :
Good Neighbors Cameroon, an international NGO working in humanitarian and community development, as part of its activities, is launching a recruitment notice for two (02) volunteers within the Administration and Financial Department in order to offer young people without experience training opportunities.
Qualifications required :
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree ;
- Be able to read, write and speak French or English fluently ;
- Be punctual, courteous, tactful and able to communicate sympathetically ;
- Be available and not have any professional and/or personal commitments that could hinder the smooth running of the tasks given within the Organization ;
- Computer skills, and a background in administration and finance are an asset ;
- Applicant must have at least 18 and not more than 25 years of age ;
- Applicants must comply with the internal rules of the Organization.
How to apply :
- Write a cover letter specifying the department you applied for ;
- Produce Curriculum Vitae (CV) ;
- Provide contacts of persons attesting abilities and good character of the applicant ;
- Attach the highest diploma and, if possible, any other document that could justify any background in administration and finance.
N.B.: The application must be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Country Director of Good Neighbors Cameroon and hand-delivered to the offices of the organization located in Bastos, opposite Campos (entrance next to the Orient Rouge Restaurant, follow the directional signs).
Deadline for receipt of applications: Wednesday 15 June 2022 at 17:00
Expected date of the interview: Thursday 23 June 2022
Expected starting date of the volunteer work: Monday 04 July 2022
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.