Stakeholder Expert - Francophone Africa Job offer. HYDROPHIL is currently looking for a Stakeholder Expert for the KfW-financed “Framework Contract for Consulting Services in Fragile Contexts” in Francophone Africa. KfW launched the internal project “KfW in fragile contexts” with the objective to further improve the quality and effectiveness of its involvement in fragile contexts. The project’s areas of work include among other activities the design of efficient procedures in line with context-specific requirements and the development of new instruments.
Project country/place of work: Francophone Africa
- Type of assignment: short-term
Description of assignment
The Target Groups and Project Affected People analyses shall ensure that the future project interventions are tailored to the specific contexts and people targeted or otherwise affected by the KfW planned interventions.
General Qualification and skills:
- Higher academic degree (masters or higher) in Social Science, Political Science, or in the water field related sector.
- At least 10 years of postgraduate professional experience in the water sector.
- Geographic experience in one (or more) of the following countries: Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, DR Congo, Guinea, Mali, and Niger.
- Proven expertise and experience in project planning, in particular stakeholders and target group identification and analysis.
- Fluency in French.
- Profound knowledge of relevant national policies and approaches in relation to Gender Equality, Disability, and Social Inclusion.
- Track record in formulating high-level strategic recommendations in relation to The Target Groups and Project Affected People in the water sector expertise based on research, relevant analyses, and multi-stakeholder consultations.
- Proven experience in carrying out stakeholder consultations and a strong network with state/non-state actors in one (or more) of the countries listed above.
- At least 10 years of experience and track record in consulting work: (1) Qualitative: conducting and recording in-depth interviews, focus groups, developing questionnaires, analysing and formulating recommendations and (2) Quantitative work on the Target Groups and Project Affected People of similar nature.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please click on the following link: Stakeholder Expert - Francophone Africa.