£55,000 + package
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Acquisition Surveyor to join a leading high street retailer at their offices in Croydon. The Acquisition Surveyor will play a key role in the brands expansion and store enhancement plans through the acquisition of better retail units across the UK and Ireland. The successful candidate can expect a number of benefits including a comprehensive salary & package, no limits on career progression and the autonomy to put your own mark on the role.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Reporting to the Property Director, the Acquisition Surveyor will be focused on sourcing and securing new and improved retail units across the country. Some of your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Building efficient and trusting relationships to ensure a smooth transaction in the acquisition of new properties
- Support with the detailed due diligence & investment analysis on new acquisitions
- Attend regular property, investment and project meetings
- Identify potential new sites
- Take new acquisitions through the new store life cycle to include all footfall and data reports and valuations whilst working closely with solicitors to ensure favourable lease negotiations and completions
Acquisition Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience within the acquisition and/or disposal of property, ideally within a national, multisite retail environment. You’ll need a good working knowledge of location planning, strong time management skills and a natural interest in the market.
The Acquisition Surveyor will be offered a fantastic opportunity that includes a structured career path, the security of working for an established, well regarded household name and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £55,000
- £5,000 car allowance
- Up to 7% matched pension contributions
- Yearly pay reviews
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (increasing to 28 days by year 3 and 30 days after 5 years)
- Large bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.