American Sign Language Content Writer
Hearing Health Blog
We’re looking for an expert writer who’s able to write about American Sign Language, deaf people, and deaf culture.
If you’ve written about these topics before, and have amazing writing skills, then this job is for you. We will pay on a per-article basis.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
You will go the extra mile to deliver high-quality writing, and back it up with in-depth knowledge research. We do not tolerate AI, spun, filler/fluff, or low-quality content.
Fluency in American English is required. SEO knowledge is a plus.
To apply, we ask that you:
1. Briefly explain your writing background
2. Send a sample of your content writing, preferably one that’s related to ASL
3. Share your LinkedIn profile URL
4. Tell us your per-word rate
Looking for a writer who’s in this for the long term, and who can start ASAP.