Do you have a proven track record of running a successful blog? Have you advised people how to earn big on a niche site? Do you know how to develop email marketing strategies that get results?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we want you to join our freelance writing team at Authority Hacker. We are a leading online marketing platform that helps people build and grow their own authority sites. We are looking for topic specialists who can create expert-led, informative and engaging content on the following topics:
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Blogging and Niche Sites: how to plan, design, strategize, monetize and optimize your blog
- Email Marketing: how to develop effective email strategies, campaigns and funnels
- Affiliate Marketing: how to find, join and promote the best affiliate programs and products
As a content creator for Authority Hacker, you will have the opportunity to:
- Write detailed, actionable tutorials on the latest blogging, email marketing and affiliate marketing techniques
- Reach hundreds of thousands of readers every month
- Work with a supportive company that will help you maximize your impact
First, though, a little bit about us…
Who We Are
Founded in 2014, Authority Hacker is a leading digital marketing training company. We create actionable SEO and online marketing education for website owners.
We share awesome free content on our blog, podcast and YouTube channel. You can regularly find the world’s top marketers engaging with and sharing our content.
We pride ourselves on our fluff-free, actionable, ‘tell it how it is’ approach to content. Our readers trust us because we’re honest with them. We put integrity above profits. Most other marketers cannot say the same.
Our blog is the cornerstone of our entire business and what drives the majority of our traffic. We want to double our reach in the next two years.
That’s where you come in.
What you’ll bring to the table
- In depth knowledge on affiliate marketing, blogging, niche sites and email marketing, as well as any other related online marketing niches – if you have a speciality, we want to know about it
- Highly proficient at researching topics online
- Strong ability to structure and outline information in a way that is easy to understand
- Ability to understand and digest information quickly
- Posses critical sense
- A+ Writing skills
What will you do as a writer?
- Analyze the competitive landscape of SERPs for a given keyword
- Brainstorm ideas to create innovative content that also aligns with search intent
- Research topics in detail to find the best information
- Plan and conduct experiments to make great content
- Outline and structure content
- Collect and organize internal feedback
- Write best-in-class content
- Assist in planning content promotion activities.
But what’s in it for you? Why would you want to join us?
4 Reasons to Join Authority Hacker as a Content Writer
1. Work at The Forefront of Online Marketing
Many of the online marketing tactics that website owners use day-to-day were developed or refined by us. We’re always on the lookout for new and innovative tactics and we like to stay ahead of the curve.
We want to help bring your content writing to the next level, by pushing you to create best-in-class content.
2. Focus on What You Do Best
The best content comes from talented, motivated writers who are truly free to write. Our job is to remove anything blocking you from doing that.
Whether that’s a budget to create a mystery shopper experiment or an introduction to the owner of a tool you need to use, we’ve got you covered. You’ll also work with our in-house network of data scientists, developers, illustrators, and designers to help you create awesome content.
3. Join an Established Leader in The Digital Marketing Space
Authority Hacker is an established leader in the digital marketing space.
Our Founders, Gael and Mark, are well known in the industry. They are regular speakers are leading industry events and on various Podcasts and YouTube channels.
A big reason for our success is that we surround ourselves with the best people. You won’t find any office politics or egos here. Just smart people working on cutting-edge things in the digital marketing space.
4. Great Benefits
Here’s what we offer:
Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
Access to world-class training material
Publish under your own name and build your industry profile
Our team generally works during European business hours. We need at least some overlap on the timezones in order to have regular meetings and give feedback.
This position is for regular freelance contributions to our blog and associated promotional posts. Our rate is 10c to 16c/word.
Please fill in an application form. We look forward to hearing from you.