Wayne Grace Lane
We’re looking for a remote content editor with experience editing content for B2C clients. You will use editing skills to hone expert-level articles on assigned topics in the niches of electric bicycles, solar panels, outdoor furniture, mobility products, and saunas.
You’ll help us achieve our growth goals by editing content that connects with our target audiences and brings eyes to our sites. You’ll also learn how to create and edit content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue. You’ll:
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Edit engaging content for a variety of ecommerce stores
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve our goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Provide feedback to writers
We are based out of Indianapolis, IN, and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results.
- You’re a natural-born writer/editor! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative and organizational aspect of editing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love editing and perfecting compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding process and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Wayne Grace Lane LLC broader organization.
- Meet with and report to our Editor-in-Chief to learn more about editing compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Add related images and backlinks, or gain the knowledge to instruct the writers in how to do so
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to editing tasks
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in editing and SEO with the Editor-in-Chief
- Help deliver ready-to-publish final drafts
Wayne Grace Lane LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.