Content Writer for an eCommerce Consulting Agency
We’re looking for driven, self-motivated, detailed orientated content writers with exceptionally strong content review, writing anf editorial skills, almost to an obsessive-compulsive standard.
We offer a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment where you will be provided the opportunity to sharpen your organizational, time management, communication, and editorial review skills.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
You will be offered resources and growth opportunities to learn more about online marketing to enhance your professional career.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, extremely detail orientated, and able to identify and correct grammatical errors to deliver flawless final content to clients and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Create engaging content for a variety of different topics
- Identify and correct grammatical errors to deliver flawless final content to clients and customers.
- Stay on trend with new eCommerce insights for techniques to share and enhance content
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Work hand in hand with a talented team of copywriters, editors and graphic designers.
- Serve as backup help to the content writing team during workflow overloads and strain times in order to reduce lead times for content turnaround.
Skills We’re Seeking:
- 2-3 years of experience in regards to written content for digital media.
- Robust attention to detail.
- Strong communication.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills to prevent editorial bottlenecks and turn high quality work over to clients ahead of deadlines.
- The ability to respond professionally to direction, constructive criticism, and client feedback.
Technologies We Use:
- G-Suite: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Meets, Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Lead Content Manager
About AMZ Advisers:
AMZ Advisers is a digital media marketing agency focused on developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for the global Amazon marketplaces. Working at AMZ Advisers allows you to apply your skills, expertise, and passions to directly impact the lives and business of other people and entrepreneurs. Our staff solves dynamic, quickly evolving problems with our Founders, in-house team, and network of partnered tech companies.