Registered Nurse Opportunity
To £33,000 DOE + up to c£5,000 bonus + Company Car + Excellent Benefits including phone, laptop, contributory pension and 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN, RMN, RNLD), Registered Midwife, District Nurse or Community Nurse looking for a new career or would like to specialise?
Continence Nurse Advisor
Devon candidates must be based in the EX, PL or TQ postcode.
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday
Our client specialises in providing continence assessments to patients in their own homes. They have extensive ranges of continence and stoma products and a well-respected team of independent Nurses that provide advice, training and support to patients, carers and healthcare practitioners in the community.
They are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN, RMN, RNLD)/Registered Midwife /Staff Nurse/Community Nurse/District Nurse to manage a caseload of patients in the outlined territory.
- To provide a specialist and unbiased Nursing Service for patients requiring Continence and Stoma Appliances
- To maintain and grow the Home Delivery Service, promoting it wherever possible by developing relationships with Healthcare Professionals
- To provide educational teaching sessions.
- To carry out, appliance assessments and follow-ups on an individual basis
- To work effectively to manage your individual workload.
To be considered for this exciting Registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN, RMN, RNLD) or Registered Midwife role you will meet the following;
- UK Registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN, RMN, RNLD) or Registered Midwife with NMC Pin
- Experience within continence care including carrying out continence reviews
- Full UK Driving Licence
To find out more please call Heather Hughes on 01189 713879 or send your CV to
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Practitioners