Make and Do Crew
We’re looking for a remote content writer with experience creating friendly, helpful articles that inspire readers. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics related to crochet.
You’ll be an essential part of helping Make & Do Crew meet our growth goals by creating content that connects, engages and teaches our audience. You’ll learn how to write articles that rank in search results AND inspire the humans who visit our site.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
On the Make & Do Crew team you’ll:
- Create engaging content on a variety of topics in the crochet and knitting space
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve our goals
- Stay on trend with new insights and best practices with content creation
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
Make & Do Crew aims to make classic yarn crafts appealing to a new generation of modern makers. From teaching a new crochet stitch, transforming a pair of inexpensive flip flops into a stylish set of crochet moccasins, or making a cardigan from two simple hexagons, Make & Do Crew’s tutorials and patterns are on-trend, beautifully styled and easy to follow.
We are based in Denver, Colorado, and are lucky to be supported by a small team of remote employees around the globe.
Our goal with every member of team is to train and empower them so when they leave (which doesn’t happen often), they’re even more skilled and employable than when they joined us.
- Although you’re probably a natural-born writer, you’ve spent a lot of time perfecting your craft. You’re a bit of a word nerd, have a strong grasp of grammar and you enjoy the creative aspect of communicating clearly.
- If you’re not already a crocheter, you’re fantastic at learning the lingo and culture of a new-to-you niche.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment.
- You love creating compelling, well-structured content and you’re a continuous learner.
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us.
- You’re okay receiving communications from us with emojis. 😀
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team. You’ll gain an understanding of how your role fits into the Make & Do Crew broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general.
- Master our grammar and language guidelines.
- Deliver fantastic content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor.
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing quality content.
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills.
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor.
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts.
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to further promotion path.
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers on the team.
- Create enablement documentation for other writers.
If you love writing and being part of an optimistic, hard-working team, we invite you to complete our application.
Please state your desired rate per word in your cover letter.
Make & Do Crew provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.