An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Delay Analyst to join a key client of ours, a specialist consultancy who offer construction advice to leading names in the construction industry.
Based in Central London the Delay Analyst will support the senior team on a variety of commissions, providing strategic programme management plus delay and disruption analysis services to their highly prestigious and varied clients.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
The Delay Analyst will be involved on exciting projects that cover a broad range of build sectors across the Capital, providing them with a healthy and varied workload.
- Develop design, procurement and construction programmes from first principles
- Prepare and present strategies for project delivery from inception to completion
- Undertake progress monitoring and record keeping of live projects
- Analyse construction programmes to establish delays, culpability and entitlement using delay analysis techniques
- Prepare reports and present methodology, techniques and finding to third party
- Undertake specialist claims, dispute and expert witness work
The successful candidate will be a Planning Engineer with strong site based experience working within the UK construction industry who has either got delay experience or who is looking for an entry level role within the industry.
- Site based planning experience gained within the UK construction industry.
- Previous delay experience or looking for an entry level role to break into the industry
- Solid understanding of construction and its techniques
- Main contracting or consultancy based background
- Strong user of Asta Powerproject and/or Primavera P6 planning software
- Good working knowledge of different forms of contracts including JCT and NEC
- First class communication skills
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £50-80,000 (dependent on experience) per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, travel expenses, 35 days holiday and other benefits.
If you are seeking a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please forward your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 59107.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.