[email protected] (HigherEdJobs)
- Manage multiple tutoring locations (on campus and online), programs, and staff, including
tutoring-related budgets (which may include categorical funds), as appropriate. Facilitate interdepartmental tutoring dialogues through
meetings and regular communication among departments, faculty, staff and tutoring centers, faculty, staff, and learning centers
- Oversee the use of tutor tracking software in all learning centers for the purposes of data collection and communication among tutors,
instructors of those being tutored, instructional assistants, and lab coordinators
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate campus-wide
tutoring data, including the number of tutees, tutee demographics, hours each tutee is tutored, success rates for tutees in specific
- courses, funding sources and utilization
- Conduct a program review for tutorial services, including the development and
assessment of student learning outcomes and program improvement objectives in collaboration with lab coordinators and staff
- Coordinate hiring and evaluation of tutors in all learning centers and alumni.
- Identify need for, recruit , and hire embedded
- Train both embedded tutors and the faculty who use them in the responsibilities of an embedded tutor
with learning centers about embedded tutors hired in their areas
- Observe or arrange observations and coordinate evaluations of
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities desired:
- Possesses expanded conceptual knowledge of the tutoring support
function and broadens capabilities.
- Operate computer equipment and a variety of computer software programs such as Microsoft Word,
Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Outlook (e-mail distribution, email distribution and calendar).
- Communicate clearly and
effectively, both orally and in writing; exercise professionalism through tact and discretion when conducting business with students;
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of daily
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The University will not sponsor applicants for this
position for employment visas.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Some evening and weekend
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
Pay Range $48,900 –
University Title: Program Manager II Student Support Services
Internal applicants can determine their
university title by accessing the Talent Profile tile in myHR.
A Bachelor’s degree or
an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 3 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be
acquired is necessary
Master’s degree in higher education, counseling, educational
psychology are preferred
Resume, Cover Letter, References
As one of the most culturally and ethnically diverse campuses in Missouri, UMSL is committed to
maintaining a climate where all students, faculty, staff and visitors can explore their interests, refine their talents and flourish. Inclusive excellence is embedded in our strategic plan which focuses on actions to
recruit and retain diverse students and employees and promote activities that encourage civil and constructive discourse, reasoned thought
and sustained dialogue in an environment of inclusion, respect and appreciation.
The University of Missouri – St. Louis offers benefit-eligible employees a wide variety of benefits
including: health, dental and vision coverage effective on the first day of employment, retirement, paid time off, tuition assistance for
employees and their dependents and employee and dependent life insurance. For more information about our benefits, please visit:
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their
demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status
protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of
religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland
Security of the United States of America.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) please use the following links: