Personal finance review and comparison website, CreditDonkey, is looking for editors to help us flesh out and expand coverage of our various editorial sections.
As a Section Editor, you’ll be responsible for one specific channel/topic/section of the website. Example sections include credit, banking, investing, cryptocurrency, merchant credit card processing.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
The ideal candidate is comfortable writing, editing, and managing content to adjust to the ebbs and flows of our content production needs. For instance, on some days there will be writing required, while other days would be more focused on editing.
- Manage content calendar
- Oversee day-to-day content production
- Write and edit articles
- Audit and refresh old content
- Manage and train writers
- Optimize internal links to manage blog/site structure
You must have prior editing experience.
If you are interested, please send a succinct email to [email protected] with the subject line “Remote Editor”. Please include in your email a brief paragraph about why this role is a good fit for you and your salary expectations. Please also include if you have subject matter experience with credit, banking, investing, cryptocurrency, or merchant credit card processing.