Propel Digital Marketing
My agency is looking to bring onboard 1-2 recent graduates, paralegals, or legal interns to write content for our clients.
Compensation for the role is based on two primary role tasks:
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Copywriting (between $0.05 – $0.15 per word)
Editing (between $40 – $60 per hour)
All compensation is based on qualifications, performance, and efficiency of the writer. We provide training for the role. We also provide instructions, and detailed directions for every article we submit to our writers.
Our agency is trusted by law firms across Canada with producing copy for their websites and other digital assets.
The ideal candidate will have experience and thorough understanding of Canada’s Criminal Code and be able to research and understand province-specific laws.
Please note that the application process requires that you write a short article to demonstrate your industry knowledge and qualifications. The content you submit is yours and we will not use the content for anything other than to gauge your fit for the role.