Would you enjoy working in Social Care?
Do you want to make a real difference?
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
Do you have the values, passion and empathy we are looking for?
You do not need previous experience or qualifications to apply to join Livability as an Enabling Support Worker as full training will be provided.
We are looking for people who want to make a positive contribution to people’s lives. If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
A bit about Burnham on Sea
Livability Somerset – Burnham on Sea, provides independent living services for adults with intellectual disabilities
Thank you for choosing Livability
- Our Welcome Bonus is just one of the ways we welcome you, along with our benefits and induction programme. The Welcome Bonus scheme is for new staff: For Team Leaders joining our team. When you join, you will receive a comprehensive induction, ongoing support and training. Following a successful probation, you will receive £500, and another £500 on the arrival of your first anniversary with Livability. Subject to T&C’s
Recommend a Friend
- – If you know someone who would share our commitment to provide first-class care to the people we support, we want to hear from you. As an existing and valued member of our Livability team, who shares our values and aspirations, we invite your recommendations. In return, we will thank you with a reward of up to £250.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary of £20,800 pa (full-time 40 hpw)
- 25-28 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- A Golden Hello bonus of £500 after 12 months
- Paid induction with opportunity for development and learning
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
Livability is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS/Access NI check.
Livability is committed to the Disability Confident Scheme and to equal opportunities therefore we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.