- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in two or more of the following programming languages: Java, C++, and Python.
- Experience managing software engineering teams (e.g. mentoring software engineers, setting technical direction).
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Experience building APIs.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems.
- Experience building engineering teams.
- Excellent leadership skills.
About the job
Like Google’s own ambitions, the work of a Software Engineer (SWE) goes way beyond just Search. SWE Managers have not only the technical expertise to take on and provide technical leadership to major projects, but also manage a team of engineers. You not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs. As a SWE Manager you manage your project goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team. SWE teams work all across the company, in areas such as information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. Operating with scale and speed, our exceptional software engineers are just getting started — and as a manager, you guide the way.
We are a team responsible for several impact/visible sub-systems in the Android framework including vibrator manager, power manager, and display manager.
We work with essentially all product teams (e.g., TV, Wear, Pixel), app teams (e.g., Chrome, YouTube, Camera), and external partners/app developers on every release of Android in designing and implementing framework features required for their use cases.
We are looking for a leader to join our ranks as the team grows to accommodate challenges. In this role, you’ll be working with engineers to build operating system, and are attracted to the challenge of designing systems and features for a platform of devices.
Android is Google’s open-source mobile operating system powering more than 3 billion devices worldwide. Android is about bringing computing to everyone in the world. We believe computing is a super power for good, enabling access to information, economic opportunity, productivity, connectivity between friends and family and more. We think everyone in the world should have access to the best computing has to offer. We provide the platform for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and developers to build compelling computing devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, wearables, etc) that run the best apps/services for everyone in the world.
- Lead and grow a team of Software engineers, and foster an inclusive team culture.
- Set technical direction and deliver solutions to challenging technical problems, and manage the team responsible for display and haptics on Android, enabling them to deliver on features.
- Design and build system-level framework functionality such as adaptive screen brightness, multi-display, haptic composition, and more.
- Give developers the APIs and tools they need to create powerful and polished applications, and create features which enable development by providing libraries and guidance on practical application development.
- Work with cross-functional Hardware/UX/Product teams to ship the next generation of Google and Android devices.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .