Business Catalyst Co
We are seeking a talented, innovative, and creative freelance candidate to join our team on a part-time basis. This position offers the potential for growth and the opportunity to evolve into a full-time role.
As an Entrepreneurial Journalist, you will conduct in-depth interviews with successful business owners, chronicling their unique journey and translating it into compelling stories. Your role will primarily focus on unveiling the person behind the business, their motivations, challenges, achievements, and learning experiences. These stories will not only shed light on the practical aspects of running a business, but also inspire our readers to embark on their own entrepreneurial journeys.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Conduct insightful and engaging interviews with business owners. All interviews will be written, however, the ideal candidate will be someone who would also be comfortable recording an interview over a video call.
- Write creatively to share the business owner’s story in a compelling, inspirational manner.
- Ensure that the narrative captures the essence of the journey, providing the reader with useful insights and actionable advice.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in creative writing, journalism, or related field.
- Excellent interviewing skills and the ability to extract interesting and valuable information.
- Strong storytelling ability to capture and portray a business owner’s journey effectively.
- A keen interest in entrepreneurship and business trends.
- Ability to inspire readers through content, fostering an interest in entrepreneurship.
- Strong research skills to stay up-to-date with business trends and practices.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish rapport with interviewees.
- Familiarity with digital media platforms and SEO best practices.
- Experience or interest in podcasting or other multimedia content creation.
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment and adaptable to change.
Apply here – https://forms.gle/KqGqNMzWXjWtq8pL6