We are looking for writers with experience backpacking and working on a visa in Australia.
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
There is long term and ongoing potential for this work after an initial trial with flexibility on how much you can produce on a weekly basis.
This project will suit someone who is keen to help other travelers with their experiences in Australia.
My website Jobaroo.com is undergoing a major upgrade and contains a lot of content designed to help others in all aspects before arrival and during their stay.
The articles will require a fair amount of research and ability to organise the content in a user friendly way so that it is highly useful from a searchers perspective.
- Written English to a high standard
- Ability to use simple language effectively
- Proven ability to organise content in a user friendly way
- Basic WordPress creating and publishing
- Create appropriate external and internal links
- Empathy towards fellow travelers (gained by having done it yourself)
- Create images on Canva
- Willingness to pick up the phone to get information (could be helpful)
- Video creation experience
- Image creation for articles
If this sounds like you, please send one example of work you have done which required research and where you created an article. I am looking for engaging, well structured and useful articles (it does not have to be about anything related to travel or Australia).
I am flexible on what I will pay for each article based on the quality of the article and how close the article is to the “hit publish” stage.
If you have a travel blog please also share those details.
Thank you for your consideration.