A growing US-based legal firm is ramping up marketing, looking for a legal writer who can take a complex legal case(s) and summarize/simplify the matter so a C-suite executive can quickly and easily read it.
The legal writer should meet the following qualifications:
- La Braserie Lomé S.A recrute 02 Mécanicien.nes
- AVIS D’APPEL A CANDIDATURE EXTERNE POUR LE RECRUTEMENT DE DEUX (02) ELECTRICIENS (H/F)
- La Brasserie BB Lomé S.A recrute pour ces 4 postes
- Recrutement d’Un-e (01) Coordinateur/trice National.e du Programme Santé
- Offre d’emploi: Chef service approvisionnement et logistique
- Law school graduate
- Advanced research and writing skills
- Keen interest in business law
- Detail oriented
- Ability to produce well-researched long and short-form content with efficiency, and accuracy
- Analytical writing
- Creative writing ability to infuse emotion and storytelling as needed.
You would be:
- Conducting research, pulling documents and records related to business cases we are studying or handling.
- Preparing draft legal briefs and internal memos for US law firm business legal cases
- Writing various articles, case studies, e-books, and blog posts about famous US business cases as well as preparing other kinds of legal content.
For the right person, this is a long-term engagement.
We are based out of Dallas, Texas and are lucky to be supported by talented freelancers working remotely and virtually to deliver fantastic results to our clients.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
- You completed your legal training and graduated from law school.
Lawfinders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.